Here at Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are excited to announce our reopening as we enter Phase 2, with “Smaller groups and bigger spaces”.
Since opening, The Haunted Museum has won multiple awards such as Best Museum in Las Vegas by the Las Vegas Review Journal, and Best Attraction in Las Vegas by Las Vegas Weekly.
During this time, our team has been working hard to create an environment that upholds our high standards while also considering the new realities of public interaction.
We cannot wait to reopen our doors and deliver our award-winning experience once again. Upon reopening, there are some changes you will notice:
- We will have specially marked spaces to ensure proper physical distancing in our queue area and throughout the museum tour.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
- A temperature and wellness check will be conducted for all persons before entering the building.
- Face masks will be required for all individuals throughout the duration of their time on property. Masks will be available on site for guests who do not have their own.
- Tours will be limited to half capacity to allow more space for guests to move around the museum and reduce wait times.
- No more than six guests per tour.
- Pre-purchased tickets will now be required with a designated reservation in order to maintain phase 2 capacity guidelines and minimize contact between guests and staff.
- Walk-up reservations are available on a limited basis.
Learn more by clicking below.