Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience
Book Your Reservations Now
- Ticket Ages 14+
About the Experience
For those who are brave enough to go completely lights out and guide themselves through total darkness in USA Today’s “#1 Most Haunted Destination in America”, our late night Flashlight Ghost Tour experience is the ultimate test of facing your fears!
After multiple investigations at The Haunted Museum by Zak and his team on Ghost Adventures, their documented evidence from inside the museum serves as solid proof of what you may encounter in total darkness after hours. Investigate this historic mansion riddled with its own terrifyingly haunted past, while exploring the basement where documented dark rituals took place decades ago.
Only 20 people will be allowed in the entire museum for this 90 minute experience that gives you free reign of the building…Go by yourself if you dare! Use the same equipment that Zak and the guys did in the same rooms where they captured spine chilling evidence. Make direct contact with the spirits who reside within using the supplied spirit boxes and EMF detectors.
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 14 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- A Haunted Museum engraved flashlight is your complimentary souvenir with ticket purchase.
- Paranormal equipment is complementary to borrow with ticket purchase.
- No video cameras or photographs allowed.
- It is strongly recommended that participants also take our regular or RIP All Access tour beforehand to learn about the building’s history, haunted item information and all of our paranormal hot spots.
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- The Flashlight Tour takes place in a low-light environment. Guests will receive their own light source to navigate through the darkened experience.
- Per the governor’s lifting of our statewide mask mandate, masks are no longer required in the museum. Guests may still choose to wear a mask if they wish.
- No video cameras or photos allowed.
- While paranormal equipment should be minimal, we will allow audio recorders, EMF/ K2 meters and spirit boxes (Spirit boxes will only be allowed in rooms with the door shut and turned to a low volume).
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. We have a bag check available if needed.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.