Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience
Book Your Reservations Now
- Ticket Ages 14+
About the Experience
To celebrate the Season, Zak Bagans is allowing limited, unprecedented access to USA Today’s #1 Haunted Destination in America-The Haunted Museum-in the form of The Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience and ghost-hunting!
After multiple investigations at The Haunted Museum by Zak and his team on Ghost Adventures, their documented evidence serves as solid proof of what you may come face-to-face with in total darkness after-hours. For the first-time ever, investigate a historic mansion that’s also filled with multiple accounts of malevolent hauntings by previous occupants and owners.
Only 20 people will be allowed in the entire museum with complete free-reign for one and half hours..…go by yourself if you dare.
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 14 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- The Haunted Museum engraved flashlight is complimentary with ticket purchase
- Paranormal equipment is complementary to borrow with ticket purchase.
- No Video Cameras or photographs allowed.
- It is strongly recommended that participants also take our regular or RIP All-Access tour beforehand to learn all about the building’s history, haunted item information and all of our paranormal hot-spots.
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- The Flashlight Tour takes place in a low-light environment. Guests will receive their own light source to navigate through the darkened experience.
- Per the governor’s lifting of our statewide mask mandate, masks are no longer required in the museum. Guests may still choose to wear a mask if they wish.
- No video cameras or photos allowed.
- While paranormal equipment should be minimal, we will allow audio recorders, EMF/ K2 meters and spirit boxes (Spirit boxes will only be allowed in rooms with the door shut and turned to a low volume).
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. We have a bag check available if needed.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.