- Ticket Ages 16+
About the Experience
To celebrate the Season, Zak Bagans is allowing limited, unprecedented access to USA Today’s #1 Haunted Destination in America-The Haunted Museum-in the form of The Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience and ghost-hunting!
After multiple investigations at The Haunted Museum by Zak and his team on Ghost Adventures, their documented evidence serves as solid proof of what you may come face-to-face with in total darkness after-hours. For the first-time ever, investigate a historic mansion that’s also filled with multiple accounts of malevolent hauntings by previous occupants and owners.
Only 20 people will be allowed in the entire museum with complete free-reign for one and half hours. 10 persons will then be divided in each half of the building and then swap sides after 45 minutes.…go by yourself if you dare.
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 16 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- The Haunted Museum engraved flashlight is complimentary with ticket purchase
- Paranormal equipment is complementary to borrow with ticket purchase.
- No Video Cameras or photographs allowed.
- It is strongly recommended that participants also take our regular or RIP All-Access tour beforehand to learn all about the building’s history, haunted item information and all of our paranormal hot-spots.
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- The Flashlight Tour takes place in a low-light environment. Guests will receive their own light source to navigate through the darkened experience.
- Face masks properly fitted over the nose and below the chin are required for all individuals while on property.
- Upon arrival, security will conduct a temperature and wellness check before entry.
- No video cameras or photos allowed.
- While paranormal equipment should be minimal, we will allow audio recorders, EMF/ K2 meters and spirit boxes (Spirit boxes will only be allowed in rooms with the door shut and turned to a low volume).
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. While we do offer a bag check area, we are asking guests to please refrain from bringing anything to be checked in order to avoid direct contact between guests and staff.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.