Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience
Book Your Reservations Now
- Ticket Ages 16+
About the Experience
To celebrate the Season, Zak Bagans is allowing limited, unprecedented access to USA Today’s #1 Haunted Destination in America-The Haunted Museum-in the form of The Late Night Flashlight Ghost Tour Experience and ghost-hunting!
After multiple investigations at The Haunted Museum by Zak and his team on Ghost Adventures, their documented evidence serves as solid proof of what you may come face-to-face with in total darkness after-hours. For the first-time ever, investigate a historic mansion that’s also filled with multiple accounts of malevolent hauntings by previous occupants and owners.
Only 20 people will be allowed in the entire museum with complete free-reign for one and half hours. 10 persons will be divided in each half of the building and then swap sides after 45 minutes.…go by yourself if you dare.
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 16 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- The Haunted Museum engraved flashlight is complimentary with ticket purchase
- Paranormal equipment is complementary to borrow with ticket purchase.
- No Video Cameras or photographs allowed.
- It is strongly recommended that participants also take our regular or RIP All-Access tour beforehand to learn all about the building’s history, haunted item information and all of our paranormal hot-spots.
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- The Flashlight Tour takes place in a low-light environment. Guests will receive their own light source to navigate through the darkened experience.
- Per the governor’s lifting of our statewide mask mandate, masks are no longer required in the museum. Guests may still choose to wear a mask if they wish.
- No video cameras or photos allowed.
- While paranormal equipment should be minimal, we will allow audio recorders, EMF/ K2 meters and spirit boxes (Spirit boxes will only be allowed in rooms with the door shut and turned to a low volume).
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. We have a bag check available if needed.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.