Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum Tickets
- General Admission Ages 14+
- RIP All Access Upgraded Experience Ages 14+
- Local/Senior/Military Proof of ID Required
- RIP All Access - Local/Senior/Military Upgraded Experience Proof of ID Required
Ghost Adventures host and executive producer Zak Bagans opened Las Vegas’ first award-winning Haunted Museum in the historic Wengert Mansion, a building known for decades for its dark occult history. Venture through creepy hallways and secret passages while exploring paranormal exhibits and cursed artifacts, as well as possessions once owned by notorious serial killers.
About the Experience
Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum is Las Vegas’ award winning, “Best Attraction” (Las Vegas Weekly) and five-time award winning “Best Museum” (LV Review-Journal), as seen on Travel Channel’s #1 rated series, Ghost Adventures!
Zak has personally curated and designed a bone chilling experience that blends his cursed collection of curiosities with the true accounts of decades-old malevolent hauntings and rituals that once took place inside the historic 1938 Wengert Mansion. This guided journey navigates through creepy winding hallways, secret passageways and over 30 themed rooms that rival scenes from Hollywood horror films.
This unrivaled museum contains objects that includes Dr. Jack Kevorkian’s “Death Van”, James Dean’s cursed “Little Bastard” transaxle, The Conjuring 3 movie’s real-life “Devil’s Rocking Chair”, Ed Gein’s cursed cauldron and Peggy the Doll. You will even come face to face with the “world’s most haunted object”…The Dybbuk Box.
This isn’t your average haunted house…This is an authentic paranormal experience. The Haunted Museum is America’s go to destination for paranormal thrill seekers, ghost hunters, and museum aficionados with a taste that runs dark.
RIP ALL-ACCESS Ticket
Take your experience to the next level with the RIP ALL-ACCESS tour. You’ll get an exclusive RIP Badge and lanyard, a Haunted Museum T-Shirt, and extended access on your tour, including off-limit areas!
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 14 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- Please be aware that the museum does contain strobe effects, fog, and flickering lights.
- Per the governor’s lifting of our statewide mask mandate, masks are no longer required in the museum. Guests may still choose to wear a mask if they wish.
- Tour sizes are limited to 12 guests per tour. If your party has more than 12 guests, you may need to be split into separate groups.
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. We have a bag check available if needed.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.