- General Admission Ages 16+
- RIP All Access Upgraded Experience Ages 16+
- Local/Senior/Military Proof of ID Required
- RIP All Access - Local/Senior/Military Upgraded Experience Proof of ID Required
About the Experience
Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum is Las Vegas’ award-winning, “Best Attraction,” (Las Vegas Weekly) and 2-time winning, “Best Museum,” (LV Review-Journal) as seen on Travel Channel’s #1-rated series, Ghost Adventures!
Zak has personally curated and designed a bone-chilling experience that blends his cursed collection of curiosities with the true accounts of decade’s old malevolent hauntings and rituals that once took place inside the historic 1938 Wengert Mansion.
This tour-guided journey navigates through creepy winding hallways, secret passageways and over 30 themed-rooms that rival scenes from Hollywood horror films containing objects like Dr. Jack Kevorkian’s “Death Van,” Charles Manson’s bone fragments, The Conjuring 3 movie’s real-life, “Devil’s Rocking Chair,” Peggy the Doll and come face-to-face with the “World’s Most-Haunted Object”…the Dybbuk Box.
This isn’t your average haunted house; this is an authentic experience. The Haunted Museum is the go-to destination for paranormal thrill-seekers, ghost-hunters, and museum aficionados with a taste that runs…dark.
RIP ALL-ACCESS Ticket
Take your experience to the next level with the RIP ALL-ACCESS tour. You’ll get an exclusive RIP Badge and lanyard, a Haunted Museum T-Shirt, and extended access on your tour, including off-limit areas!
All visitors are required to sign a waiver stating they understand the risks before entering. Additionally, children under the age of 16 are not permitted. Proof of age is required for all guests.
- Please be aware that the museum does contain strobe effects, fog, and flickering lights.
- Face masks properly fitted over the nose and mouth are required for all individuals while on property.
- Tour sizes are limited to 6 guests per tour. If your party has more than 6 guests, you may need to be split into separate groups.
- No large bags, outside food or drink allowed in the building. While we do offer a bag check area, we are asking guests to please refrain from bringing anything to be checked in order to avoid direct contact between guests and staff.
- We are a drug, alcohol, and firearm free facility.
We are conveniently located at 600 E Charleston Blvd, a block from the Vegas Strip.
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 is located near South Las Vegas Boulevard and was originally owned by Cyril S. Wengert, a prominent businessman. Through the years, hostile spirits have been rumored to roam the halls terrorizing past occupants — family members who passed away there and whose energy remains. Long-time Las Vegans even claim dark rituals took place in the home’s basement during the 1970s.